Moodle Login Directions
In order to login to Moodle, you must have an active Purchase College email account. To activate your account or change your password, visit the Student Services webpage.
To access your course(s) on Moodle:
- Go to the Purchase College Moodle homepage: http://moodle.purchase.edu
Your Moodle username is: firstname.lastname (do not include @purchase.edu)
Your Moodle password is: the same password you use to access your Purchase email
- Once logged in, you will see links to your course(s) in the ‘My courses’ block on the upper left side.
Check out the Moodle student tutorial page.
If you cannot login to Moodle:
- make sure that your Purchase College email account is active and working. If needed, reset your password.
- make sure you are using the correct username: firstname.lastname – do not include ‘@purchase.edu’
- visit the Library’s reference desk for in-person assistance, contact TLTC@purchase.edu or Ask a Librarian.
Note on Winter term online courses: enrollments will be run in mid-December, and the online courses opened to students on December 17th. Once the Winter courses are opened up, they will appear in your My Courses block, if you’re enrolled for a Winter course.